4TH GTDW Anti Illicit Trade, Brand & IPR Protection Conference & Exhibition, 16-18 June, Shanghai Pudong | 4th 反非法贸易，品牌和知识产权保护会议| 全球贸易发展周-中国论坛| 2020年6月16日至18 - We have confirmed with our local partners and advisory council to proceed with the China program, 16-18 June, Intercontinental, Shanghai Pudong.
The event is Co-hosted with APMEN上海亚太示范电子口岸网络运行中心(SAOC)主任 and partners include Quality Brands Protection Committee, China (QBPC) 中国外商投资企业协会优质品牌保护委员会 (QBPC)主席 & Shanghai Association of Foreign Investment (SAFI).
All speakers on the program attached are confirmed under assumption that virus related travel restrictions should be over by June.
EXHIBITION & PARTNERSHIP
GTDW China is a free to attend event for delegates from Customs & Tax Authorities, Ministries of Trade/Economy/Finance, IP, Police & Judiciary Authorities, Heads of IP & Brand Protection, Heads of Trade & Customs Compliance, we rely on exhibitors and sponsors to keep this complimentary capacity building & networking initiative going.
Basic exhibition table top with 10 delegate passes starts from USD5500.
Sponsorship package with panel participation + 15 minutes presentation + 18 delegate passes starts from USD12,500.
Delegate fee is USSD 2295 per person.
SPONSORSHIP & EXHIBITION PROSPECTUS: http://bit.ly/ChinaSPEX
1. [KEYNOTE] Huang Feng,Director General, Shanghai Asia-Pacific Model E-port Network Operational Center (SAOC); Advisory Council Member of GTDW
2. [KEYNOTE] Ricardo Treviño Chapa, Deputy Secretary General, World Customs Organization (WCO)
3. [KEYNOTE] Michael Ding, Chairman, Quality Brands Protection Committee of China Association of Enterprises with Foreign Investment (QBPC); Head of IP Operations, Asia, Middle East and Africa Region, ABB Group
4. [KEYNOTE] Thomas Bagge, CEO & Statutory Director, Digital Container Shipping Association (DCSA)
5. Alan Bersin, Senior Fellow, Belfer Center for Science & International Affairs at the Harvard Kennedy School; Executive Chairman, Altana Trade & Technology; Former Commissioner of US Customs and Border Protection, Department of Homeland Security
6. Dr Ali Salamat, Economic Adviser-Trade Economist, the Directorate of International Trade, Oceans and Natural Resources, Commonwealth Secretariat, London
7. Andrew Keable, CEO, KW Group; Chairman, GTDW Advisory Council
8. C. Donald Brasher Jr., President, Trade Data Monitor, Inc.
9. Christoph Stegemann, Director Sales & Business Development, Asia Pacific, tesa scribes
10. Douglas McKay, VAT & Customs Director Asia Pacific, Lear Corporation
11. Ethan Xu, Director, International Trade Compliance, Otis Elevator Co.
12. Fabrice Renard, Regional Customs Counsellor - French Embassy in China, General Directorate of Customs and Excise
13. Glyn Hughes, Global Head of Cargo, International Air Transport Association (IATA); Advisory Council Member of GTDW
14. Hans Rook, Chairman, International Port Community System Association (IPCSA)
15. Ivy Ji, Senior Manager, Shanghai Asia-Pacific Model E-port Network Operational Center (SAOC)
16. Dr Jan Hoffmann, Chief, Trade Logistics Branch, DTL, United Nations Conference on Trade & Development (UNCTAD); Advisory Council Member of GTDW
17. Kewei Zheng, Senior Manager, Shanghai Asia-Pacific Model E-port Network Operational Center (SAOC)
18. Dr Lars Karlsson, CEO & MD, KGH Global Consulting; Former Director WCO and Swedish Customs; Advisory Council Member of GTDW; Advisory Board Member of INCU; Chairman of the IBMATA Advisory Board
19. Lisa McAuley, Chief Executive Officer, Global Trade Professionals Alliance (GTPA)
20. Louisa Xu, IP Manager, Treasury Wine Estates
21. Michael Yu, North Asia Brand Protection Head, Unilever
22. Miller Wang, Brand Protection Director & Legal Counsel, MCM APAC
23. Min Gao, GCA IP Managing Attorney, 3M
24. Dr. Mohammad Saeed, Senior Trade Facilitation Adviser, International Trade Centre (ITC); Advisory Council Member of GTDW
25. Ray Xu, Vice President, Legal, Pernod Ricard
26. Richard Morton, Secretary General, International Port Community System Association (IPCSA); Advisory Council Member of GTDW
27. Roman Quaedvlieg, Principal Consultant, RAQ Consulting; Former Commissioner, Australian Border Force; Former CEO, Australian Customs & Border Protection; Former Chief Police Officer, Australian Federal Police
28. Prof. Samuel C. Bautista, Chief Learning Officer, Academy of Developmental Logistics & Member, Management Committee, International Network of Customs Universities (INCU)
29. Stephen Dunn, Regional Director Of Investigations, Asia Pacific, Sanofi
30. Virginie Ticha, President, International Federation of Consular Chambers for Africa (F.I.C.A.)
31. Wei Wang, Senior Compliance Manager at Westinghouse - Asia Pacific & Vice Chair Export Controls, AMCHAM China
32. Wei WU, Deputy Director, China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone Lin-gang Special Area Administration
· Co-Host: Asia Pacific Model E-Port Network (APMEN) Operational Centre, Shanghai
· Partner: Quality Brands Protection Committee China (QBPC)
· Partner: Shanghai Association of Foreign Investment (SAFI)
· Site Tour Partner & Exhibitor: Lin Gang Special Area (Free Zone)
· Gold Sponsor & Exhibitor: KGH Customs Services
· Bronze Sponsor & Exhibitor: Trade Data Monitor (TDM)
· International Air Transport Association (IATA)
· Digital Container Shipping Association (DCSA)
· International Ports Community Systems Association (IPCSA)
· International Network of Customs Universities (INCU)
· United Nations Conference On Trade & Development (UNCTAD)
· International Trade Centre ( ITC)
· Global Trade Professionals Alliance (GTPA)
· Tesa Scribos
· Federation of International Chambers Africa (FICA)
· Site Selection Magazine / Conway Inc
#gtdwchina #trade #fake #illicittrade #counterfeit #antiliicittrade #authentication #tax #customs #smuggling #ecommerce #china #fightthefakes #stopfake #stopillegal #brandprotection #intellectualproperty #trafficking #traceability #trackandtrace #police #judiciary