Digitalization, Standardization & Interoperability of Trade Technologies News and Latest updates.
Making international trade safe, efficient & secure: We are excited to announce our continued partnership with Co-Host APMEN Operational Centre, Quality Brands Protection Committee of China (QBPC) and Shanghai Association of Enterprises With Foreign Investment (SAEFI) to introduce The 19th International Edition of Global Trade Development Week: An exclusive week dedicated to the best of trade technologies & capacity building for legitimate electronic trade, secure supply chain and anti illicit trade technologies in the Asia Pacific region.
What is happening during GTDW China Trade Development Week?
4Th GTDW Anti Illicit Trade, Brand & IPR Protection Conference
On 16&17 June, brand protection, ipr, customs, police, judiciary & technology come together to share their experience, best practice, new models and knowledge expertise in technology transfer. Join this Forum to network and explore further partnership opportunities to enhance your capabilities (Free VIP Brand Owner, Customs, Tax, Police & Judiciary tickets available – Limited!).
日 | 中国上海• 有关品牌保护、防伪、知识产权、安全监管政府事务的嘉宾（品牌所有者）
GTDW Trade Facilitation, Compliance & Digitalisation Conference On 16&17 June, join key decision-makers, supply chain & logistics, ports, airports and carriers from the region to discuss and explore how to ensure digitalisation, standardisation & interoperability of trade technologies between the public & private sector.
GTDW Technologies Exhibition
On 16th & 17th be part of the only exhibition dedicated to trade technologies in the Asia Pacific region - 40 Exhibitors including Trade Organisations, Supply Chain Security, Anti Illicit Trade & Brand Protection Solutions, Single Window, Paperless Trade, Ports, Logistics, Trade Zones, Trade Technologies and Alliances. Stands from $5500 includes 10 delegate passes (Final Stands).
GTDW Trade Capacity Building Programme
Global Trade Development Week China invites representatives to attend for FREE from:
Customs & Tax Authorities, Ministry of Trade / Economy / Treasury, Intellectual Property Office, Judiciary and TFA related Government EntitiesThose in charge of Brand Protection & IPRTrade, Customs & Compliance From Regional & Local Chinese MNCs
Speakers, sponsors and exhibitors of this event can invite qualified representatives as event guests. To register, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hosted in English & Mandarin join over 800 international delegates, 80 speakers, 40 Exhibitors, 2 concurrent conferences, site tours and networking. By Invitation only.
· Co-Host: Asia Pacific Model E-Port Network (APMEN) Operational Centre, Shanghai
Partner: Quality Brands Protection Committee China (QBPC)·
Partner: Shanghai Association of Enterprises With Foreign Investment (SAEFI)
· Site Tour Partner & Exhibitor: Shanghai Waigaoqiao Free Trade Zone (Shanghai Free Trade Zone)
· Site Tour Partner & Exhibitor: Lin Gang Special Area (Free Zone)
· Gold Sponsor & Exhibitor: KGH Customs Services
· Bronze Sponsor & Exhibitor: Trade Data Monitor (TDM)
· International Air Transport Association (IATA)
· Digital Container Shipping Association (DCSA)
· International Ports Community Systems Association (IPCSA)
· International Network of Customs Universities (INCU)
· Global Trade Professionals Alliance (GTPA)
· Tesa Scribos
· Federation of International Chambers Africa (FICA)
· Site Selection Magazine / Conway Inc
· United Nations Conference On Trade & Development (UNCTAD)
· International Trade Centre ( ITC)