GTDW China Trade Development Week 2020 Programme Welcomes New Speakers & Sponsors
View Programme: http://bit.ly/35KWT5j
GTDW China Trade Development Week Programme Welcomes Dr. Salamat Ali Economic Advisor - Trade Economist, Directorate of International Trade, The Commonwealth Secretariat & C. Donald Brasher Jr President Trade Data Monitor LLC & Bronze Sponsor.
1. [KEYNOTE] Ricardo Treviño Chapa, Deputy Secretary General, World Customs Organization (WCO)
2. Alan Bersin, Senior Fellow, Belfer Center for Science & International Affairs at the Harvard Kennedy School; Executive Chairman, Altana Trade & Technology; Former Commissioner of US Customs and Border Protection, Department of Homeland Security
3. Dr Ali Salamat, Economic Adviser-Trade Economist, the Directorate of International Trade, Oceans and Natural Resources, Commonwealth Secretariat, London
4. Andrew Keable, CEO, KW Group; Chairman, GTDW Advisory Council
5. C. Donald Brasher Jr., President, Trade Data Monitor, Inc.
6. Christoph Stegemann, Director Sales & Business Development, Asia Pacific, tesa scribes
7. Douglas McKay, VAT & Customs Director Asia Pacific, Lear Corporation
8. Ethan Xu, Director, International Trade Compliance, Otis Elevator Co.
9. Glyn Hughes, Global Head of Cargo, International Air Transport Association (IATA); Advisory Council Member of GTDW
10. Günther Marten, Minister Counsellor, European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO), Delegation of the European Union
11. Huang Feng, Director General, Shanghai Asia-Pacific Model E-port Network Operational Center (SAOC); Advisory Council Member of GTDW
12. Dr Jan Hoffmann, Chief, Trade Logistics Branch, DTL, United Nations Conference on Trade & Development (UNCTAD); Advisory Council Member of GTDW
13. Dr Lars Karlsson, CEO & MD, KGH Global Consulting; Former Director WCO and Swedish Customs; Advisory Council Member of GTDW; Advisory Board Member of INCU; Chairman of the IBMATA Advisory Board
14. Lisa McAuley, Chief Executive Officer, Global Trade Professionals Alliance (GTPA)
15. Louisa Xu, IP Manager, Treasury Wine Estates
16. Michael Yu, North Asia Brand Protection Head, Unilever
17. Miller Wang, Brand Protection Director & Legal Counsel, MCM APAC
18. Dr. Mohammad Saeed, Senior Trade Facilitation Adviser, International Trade Centre (ITC); Advisory Council Member of GTDW
19. Ray Xu, Vice President, Legal, Pernod Ricard
20. Richard Morton, Secretary General, International Port Community System Association (IPCSA); Advisory Council Member of GTDW
21. Roman Quaedvlieg, Principal Consultant, RAQ Consulting; Former Commissioner, Australian Border Force; Former CEO, Australian Customs & Border Protection; Former Chief Police Officer, Australian Federal Police
22. Prof. Samuel C. Bautista, Chief Learning Officer, Academy of Developmental Logistics & Member, Management Committee, International Network of Customs Universities (INCU)
23. Simon Lacey, Vice President, Global Government Affairs, Huawei Technologies
24. Stephen Dunn, Regional Director Of Investigations, Asia Pacific, Sanofi
25. Thomas Bagge, CEO & Statutory Director, Digital Container Shipping Association (DCSA)
26. Virginie Ticha, President, International Federation of Consular Chambers for Africa (F.I.C.A.)
Join the world's leading programme for public-private dialogue on trade digitalisation, standardisation & interoperability for legitimate & anti illicit trade technologies.
Exhibition now limited final places remaining from $5500usd for 3x3sqm shell + 5 delegate passes.
#gtdwchina #speakers #trade #chinatrade #globaltrade #internationaltrade #tradefacilitation #globaltrademanagement #compliance #customs #tax #cargo #ports #etrade #paperlesstrade #trademanagement #government #asia #asiatrade #economicdevelopment