GTDW China Trade Development Week 2020 is CONFIRMED to take place 16-18 June, Shanghai Pudong. Co-hosted with APMEN Operational Center, Partnered with Shanghai Association of Foreign Investment & Quality Brands Protection Committee, China (QBPC).
EXHIBITION & PARTNERSHIPS
As this is a free to attend event for delegates from Customs & Tax Authorities, Ministries of Trade/Economy/Finance, IP, Police & Judiciary Authorities, Heads of IP & Brand Protection, Heads of Trade & Customs Compliance, we rely on exhibitors and sponsors to keep this complimentary capacity building & networking initiative going.
As an exhibitor/sponsor, you can invite your current and potential clients to the event and utilise the platform for BD meetings whilst they can attend the 2 day conference as your guests.
Basic exhibition table top with 10 delegate passes starts from USD5500.
Sponsorship package with panel participation + 15 minutes presentation + 18 delegate passes starts from USD12,500. (Happy to discuss further if you would like a bespoke package)
Delegate fee is USSD 1995 per person before Feb 29th
The standard exhibition/sponsorship packages can be found here: http://bit.ly/ChinaSPEX
What is happening during GTDW China Trade Development Week 2020?
4Th GTDW Anti Illicit Trade, Brand & IPR Protection Conference: On 16&17 June,brand protection, ipr, customs, police, judiciary & technology come together to discuss critical security aspects of brand protection, market integrity, counterfeiting, product smuggling and diversion, illicit threats and convergence crime & the harnessing of innovative supply chain solutions and transformative technologies to counter today's market threats
GTDW Trade Facilitation, Compliance & Digitalisation Conference: On 16&17 June, join key decision-makers, supply chain & logistics, ports, airports, carriers, maritime & zones from the region to explore opportunities to facilitate and increase sustainable and seamless cross border trade, and to drive and enhance connectivity, standardisation, digitalisation and interoperability in international trade and supply chains
GTDW Technologies Exhibition: On 16th & 17thbe part of the only exhibition dedicated to trade technologies in the Asia Pacific region – Targeting 40 Exhibitors including Trade Organisations, Supply Chain Security, Anti Illicit Trade & Brand Protection Solutions, Single Window, Paperless Trade, Ports, Logistics, Trade Zones, Trade Technologies and Alliances. Stands from $5500 includes 10 delegate passes (Final Stands).
· Co-Host: Asia Pacific Model E-Port Network (APMEN) Operational Centre, Shanghai
· Partner: Quality Brands Protection Committee China (QBPC)
· Partner: Shanghai Association of Foreign Investment (SAFI)
· Site Tour Partner & Exhibitor: Lin Gang Special Area (Free Zone)
· Gold Sponsor & Exhibitor: KGH Customs Services
· Bronze Sponsor & Exhibitor: Trade Data Monitor (TDM)
· International Air Transport Association (IATA)
· Digital Container Shipping Association (DCSA)
· International Ports Community Systems Association (IPCSA)
· International Network of Customs Universities (INCU)
· United Nations Conference On Trade & Development (UNCTAD)
· International Trade Centre ( ITC)
· Global Trade Professionals Alliance (GTPA)
· Tesa Scribos
· Federation of International Chambers Africa (FICA)
· Site Selection Magazine / Conway Inc
#gtdwchina #trade #globaltrade #digitalization #standards #authentication #traceability #illicit #fake #customs #tax #police #government #etrade #tradetechnologies #tradefacilitation #internationaltrade #china #chinatrade #singlewindow #paperlesstrade #interoperability #modernization #capacitybuilding