Who's Speaking At GTDW China 2020!!
We are incredibly proud to announce the amazing speaker line up that will be joining us for GTDW China 2020. With 2 Co-located conferences + Exhibition of technologies defining international trade capabilities, standards, security, anti illicit trade & digitalisation this is set to be a sell out.
CONFIRMED SPEAKERS INCLUDE
· Alan Bersin, Senior Fellow, Belfer Center for Science & International Affairs at the Harvard Kennedy School; Executive Chairman, Altana Trade & Technology; Former Commissioner of US Customs and Border Protection, Department of Homeland Security
· Andrew Keable, CEO, KW Group; Chairman, GTDW Advisory Council
· Douglas McKay, VAT & Customs Director Asia Pacific, Lear Corporation
· Ethan Xu, Director, International Trade Compliance, Otis Elevator Co.
· Glyn Hughes, Global Head of Cargo, International Air Transport Association (IATA); Advisory Council Member of GTDW
· Günther Marten, Minister Counsellor, European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO), Delegation of the European Union
· Huang Feng, Director General, Shanghai Asia-Pacific Model E-port Network Operational Center (SAOC); Advisory Council Member of GTDW
· Dr Jan Hoffmann, Chief, Trade Logistics Branch, DTL, United Nations Conference on Trade & Development (UNCTAD); Advisory Council Member of GTDW
· Dr Lars Karlsson, CEO & MD, KGH Global Consulting; Former Director WCO and Swedish Customs; Advisory Council Member of GTDW; Advisory Board Member of INCU; Chairman of the IBMATA Advisory Board
· Lisa McAuley, Chief Executive Officer, Global Trade Professionals Alliance (GTPA)
· Michael Yu, North Asia Brand Protection Head, Unilever
· Miller Wang, Brand Protection Director & Legal Counsel, MCM APAC
· Dr. Mohammad Saeed, Senior Trade Facilitation Adviser, International Trade Centre (ITC); Advisory Council Member of GTDW
· Ray Xu, Vice President, Legal, Pernod Ricard
· Richard Morton, Secretary General, International Port Community System Association (IPCSA); Advisory Council Member of GTDW
· Prof. Samuel C. Bautista, Chief Learning Officer, Academy of Developmental Logistics & Member, Management Committee, International Network of Customs Universities (INCU)
· Stephen Dunn, Regional Director Of Investigations, Asia Pacific, Sanofi
· Thomas Bagge, CEO & Statutory Director, Digital Container Shipping Association (DCSA)
· Virginie Ticha, President, International Federation of Consular Chambers for Africa (F.I.C.A.)
Register: www.kwglobaltrade.com | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Program | SPEX Prospectus
#gtdwchina #tradefacilitation #digitaltrade #singlewindow #illicittrade #ipr #intellectualproperty #brandprotection #ecommerce #capacitybuilding #tradetechnologies #china #chinatrade