Making international trade safe, efficient & secure - The exclusive week dedicated to the best of trade technologies for legitimate electronic trade, secure supply chain and anti illicit trade technologies in the Asia Pacific region.
We are excited to announce our partnership with Co-Host APMEN Operational Centre, Quality Brands Protection Committee of China (QBPC) and Shanghai Association of Enterprises With Foreign Investment (SAEFI) to introduce The 19th International Edition of Global Trade Development Week returning to Shanghai Pudong, China, 16-18 June.
GTDW China is back for another action-packed edition from 16-18 June 2020 in Shanghai Pudong, bringing policy-makers, business leaders and world-class trade tech providers to transform the future of trade. Throughout both days, you have an option to join either the Expo, Leadership Summits or Workshops to drive change in your institution or company followed by site tours to leading Shanghai Trade Institutions (Registered Delegates Only).
What is happening during GTDW China Trade Development Week?
4Th GTDW Anti Illicit Trade, Brand & IPR Protection Conference On 16&17 June, brand protection, IPR, customs, police, judiciary & technology come together to share their experience, best practice, new models and knowledge expertise in technology transfer. Join this Forum to network and explore further partnership opportunities to enhance your capabilities (Free VIP Brand Owner, Customs, Tax, Police & Judiciary tickets available – Limited!).
GTDW Trade Facilitation, Compliance & Digitalisation Conference On 16&17 June, join key decision-makers, supply chain & logistics, ports, airports and carriers from the region to discuss and explore how to ensure digitalisation, standardisation & interoperability of trade technologies between the public & private sector.
GTDW Technologies Exhibition
On 16th & 17th be part of the only exhibition dedicated to trade technologies in the Asia Pacific region - 40 Exhibitors including Trade Organisations, Supply Chain Security, Anti Illicit Trade & Brand Protection Solutions, Single Window, Paperless Trade, Ports, Logistics, Trade Zones, Trade Technologies and Alliances. Stands from $5500 includes 10 delegate passes (Final Stands).
· Co-Host: Asia Pacific Model E-Port Network (APMEN) Operational Centre, Shanghai
· Partner: Quality Brands Protection Committee China (QBPC)
· Partner: Shanghai Association of Enterprises With Foreign Investment (SAEFI)
· Site Tour Partner & Exhibitor: Shanghai Waigaoqiao Free Trade Zone (Shanghai Free Trade Zone)
· Site Tour Partner & Exhibitor: Lin Gang Special Area (Free Zone)
· Gold Sponsor & Exhibitor: KGH Customs Services
· Bronze Sponsor & Exhibitor: Trade Data Monitor (TDM)
· International Air Transport Association (IATA)
· Digital Container Shipping Association (DCSA)
· International Ports Community Systems Association (IPCSA)
· International Network of Customs Universities (INCU)
· Global Trade Professionals Alliance (GTPA)
· Tesa Scribos
· Federation of International Chambers Africa (FICA)
· Site Selection Magazine / Conway Inc
· United Nations Conference On Trade & Development (UNCTAD)
· International Trade Centre ( ITC)
Interested in securing your place?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire
Visit Website: www.kwglobaltrade.com
#gtdwchina #trade #authentication #traceability #singlewindow #customs #tax #government #compliance #supplychain #logistics #technologies #globaltrade #china #conference #exhibition #shanghai #brandprotection #trackandtrace #digitalisation #standards #interoperability #tradetech #eports #ports #maritime #aircargo #cargo #securesupplychain #transformation #asia #asiatrade #internationaltrade #leaders